About the Course
It is envisaged that this Ethical Decision Making course will deepen your understanding and appreciation of the importance of ethics in your profession. Through feedback and suggestions from professionals who have experienced ethical dilemmas in their personal and professional experiences, this course invites you to reflect on your own practice.
The course benefits professionals, managers and administrative staff working in health, education, safety and customer service fields.
Certification is available upon successful completion and attracts 10 CNE/CPD points where applicable.
• Demonstrate an understanding of factors which influence the decisions that professionals make in their personal and professional roles.
• Identify ways in which personal decisions/actions may affect/influence the professional role.
• Identify how the public’s perception of the professions may be affected by the decisions professionals take in their personal and professional life.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of professionals maintaining strong ethical, legal and moral positions in their personal and professional life.
• Identify strategies that you can continue to implement, to assist in guiding your ethical and professional practice .
This package includes references to recommended readings to complement and support content. These will be linked to a separate page so that you can read them as you go through the package. Videos have been included to provide examples of unit concepts which are intended to increase awareness of the complexities of ethical decision making. They should be used to stimulate reflection of your practice and the practice of colleagues, as well as provide a forum for discussion between you and colleagues.
The assessment at the end of the tool requires you to complete a number of short answer questions and a reflective essay to demonstrate learning achieved by completing the tool. It is important to ensure you have completed the assessment and paid in full if you wish to receive a certificate.
Payable via Paypal securely via the web (for instant access to the course), or via bank transfer (login details emailed after payment).
Terms and Conditions
Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this publication (including without limitation; the text, code, artwork, photography, images, music, audio or video material and audio-visual material in this training) may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a database and retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the copyright owners – Davaar Consultancy, Training and Development Pty. Ltd. or when applicable, the referenced author or producer of supporting materials.
No software downloads are required to access this course, as all materials are available via the web.
Student logins and responses are saved by the online learning software. Once you have logged into and accessed the materials in the course that you have purchased, payment is non-refundable.
All rights reserved. By purchasing access to this training tool, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Unit 1 - Course Overview
- Unit 2 - Objectives
- Unit 3 - Nexus of Personal & Professional Ethics
- Unit 4 - Ethics: Further Defined
- Unit 5 - Social Media
- Unit 6 - Consent
- Unit 8 - Body's Stress System & Unethical Behaviour
- Unit 9 - Scenarios to Reflect On
- Unit 10 - Reflective Pieces
- Unit 11 - Themes to Ponder
- Unit 12 - Objectives Revisited
- For Certification - Assessment
- Bonus Content